Bringing Up Toilet is the eighth episode in Season 1 of Just Roll With It. It first aired on September 13, 2019 to 0.48 million viewers.
Blair and Owen become enamored with the family's high new high-tech talking toilet; Rachel and Byron try to prove to their kids that they're still cool enough to hang out with.
- The vote winners in this episode were Sumo Shampoo, Dance Off With The Audience Members, and Water Blaster Fight.
- This was one of Kaylin Hayman’s favorite episodes to film.
- This is the first episode to have the audience vote in the first scene.
- This is the second episode to have one of the choices related to the audience, the first episode being The Birthday War.
- It is revealed Byron and Rachel have done a commercial before.
- This episode marks the first time Nana Blatt is mentioned.
- The Robertsons are the first family to appear on the show due to a choice chosen by the audience.
- This is the second episode to air on a Friday. The first was Career Day Catastrophe.
- This is the first episode aired as part of Disney Channel's Yadirf programming block.
- This is the first episode to air in the Friday at 8:30 Timeslot.