Kaylin Hayman was born on October 16, 2008 by her mother, Shalene. Kaylin began acting at the age of 5. This early interest led to a career in acting. She made her acting debut on “One Day at a Time”. In 2019, she landed a main role on Disney Channel series, Just Roll With It She portrays Blair Bennett on the show.
|2017||One Day at a Time||Emma|
|2017||The Mick||Kid #1|
|2019-2021||Just Roll With It||Blair Bennett||Main Role|
- She is pretty short at the height of 4’5”.
- She is Christian.
- Kaylin loves to roller skate.
- Hayman is a horseback rider.
- She tends to watch baseball.
- She is good at Christmas decorations.
- Kaylin sings in the shower.
- Kaylin is a night owl.
- She loves to camp.
- Light plum is Kaylin’s favorite color.
- She enjoys riding on rollercoasters.
- She loves dark chocolate.
- She is three years younger than Ramon Reed, but on the show she is one week younger than Owen.
- Her mom appeared in Merry Christmas Mr. Gooch and The Preventer's Directive Part 2