He is portrayed by Ramon Reed.
He often brags about skipping a grade. He is also very kind, smart, prepared, and caring. He likes to follow rules and he worries a lot.
Owen is the only son of Byron, the only stepson of Rachel and stepbrother to Blair. He goes to Frank Morris Middle School He is 12 in 7th grade because he skip a grade. He lives in Akr,Ohio with his family.on his free time he like to read books, and hang out with Ruth and Blair . He balances school , homework, chores and a social life. He never gets in trouble unless Blair drags him into her scheme but at the end at the day he Has her back. he aslo hang out at BEATZ 101 we his parents work.
- He is one week older than Blair.
- He skipped a grade.
- He can open a soda can without his hands.
- Last time his dad put him on the air, he started stress crying.
- It took him a year to lose the nickname Lil Wah Wah.
- He once went live without stress crying in Blair's classroom.
- he thought that Byron liked Blair more than him.
- He is best friends with Blair's friend Ruth.
- He and Blair had a birthday together in .
- He panics a lot. As seen in Career Day Catastrophe, No Thank You For Your Service, Date Fright , Gators Reunion and Family Squabbles
- He quit karate And we found out His middle name is Bellamy as revealed
- He set up the parental controls on the TV
- He ate a sandwich with robot goo, which caused his stomach to start hurting.
- His story was “The Horror Day In.”
- it is revealed he had a crush on Ruth.
- This is the first episode that has his name in the title.
▪︎ His dad gets fired.
▪︎ He talks to an adult.
▪︎ He figures out who did the vandislim.
▪︎ Bad stuff happens while he is on the boat.
▪︎ His grandpa moves in.
▪︎ He gets pranked.
- He's very careful.
| To view the Owen Blatt gallery, click here.